Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finally back on blog....


I had a table at a craft show this weekend and was not successful at all, so please excuse the complaining. I wanted to show you some of the things I made, some with MTC & Cricut and some without.

I have been a couch potato and need to get off the couch and physically do things.

I sold quite a few of these they are simply cardboard coasters, covered with scrap paper, calendar glued on with a magnet on the back. I have been having a lot of trouble with glue, both with the paper and magnets. My daughter brought me some adhesive backed magnet tape that worked great. I guess you can get it at Menards. The small calendars are almost impossible to get but I found a source. Here it is:
http://www.vippies.com If anyone has another source please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment