Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easy mini book

I received a mini book kit in the mail today and it dawned on me that I could
cut one with my Cricut. I am not Inkscape trained yet and Design Studio and
I do not communicate very well, so I do all my stuff in SCAL. I cut 4 shapes
on 2 different pages. I suggest that you test the cuts on some scrap paper
to see how they look and fit with each other. Some of these are from the
shapes folder on SCAL and others I have downloaded from various sites.
This is a link for some designs to use. Susan has 62 designs named
scallops and frames. This page gives you the links to all of them.

http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/search?q=scallops+and+frames


Just be brave and try simple designs first, it will get you acquainted with moving your
designs around on the mat, sizing and positioning.....Good Luck
The book I received had 2 holes punched on one side and then the key rings to
keep it together....you can use ribbon or whatever suits you...






No comments:

Post a Comment